Sunday, December 25, 2011

CHRISTMAS!

December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Caroline,

This Christmas Mimi and Papa Rick stayed the night with us which made this Christmas Extra special! I cannot begin to tell you how excited I was about this Christmas! This was the first year you have been excited about Santa!
OF Course I woke up Super early and couldn't sleep! Then Mimi and Papa got up and Daddy Eric..then I woke Uncle Walt up. We were all waiting on you to wale up! When you did you wake up you hopped out of bed and scurried into the livingroom and froze!I think you were overwhelmed just a bit and needed to take everything. Then you spotted it...The Orange Dinosaur and exclaimed, " It's My Orange Dinosuar!" You ran over picked it up and gave it a big squeeze!

This was just priceless for me to watch. You looked and all of the other things Santa Brought and then you noticed your ELf Breakfast and ran over to the table to check that all out! I must say it really did turn out pretty darn good, Santa and Prep N Landing the Elf did a great Job!



After you ate some delicious things you headed back over to check out the Art Table, play with the rubber ducks, taste the Small Cake, and sit in the Arm chair!





THen it was time for Stockings!!!! I love Stockings and always have! You got tons of "lips" and Jewelry and little fun toys in your stocking! Then you helped Daddy and I open ours! Times for gift opening! We all opened gifts and got wonderful things.


I thing my favorite things were the Purse from Daddy and the Cupcake Carrier from Mimi and Papa! We got Daddy a Blue Cardinals Jersey and jeans. We got Mimi a giant ruffled bag and We got Papa some comfy house shoes! After the present open it was time to begin work on the Christmas meal! Rick smoked a Ham which was delicious! Mom made all of the other Christmas trimmings!

We all Sat down and enjoyed the wonderful food and being together for ALL of Chrsimtas Morning!

Then we got ready to head over to Gigi and Pops for more Christmas fun! When we arrived we went and you yelled " Merry Christmas!" Everyone was taking naps!You had to get them up some how! THen we all other gather in the livingroom and you open you giant gift! You got a super awesome Art desk that was just filled to the brimmed with every kind of art Supply imaginable!

You went right to work do some artsy thing! This christmas was special too because we had a good long time to spend with just us together the immediate family(Gigi, Pops, Eliz, Walt, Eric, Caroline,and Myself) before the rest of the family joined us for the annual Christmas Get together. I do beleive we will be doing this from now on! Then the all opened our gift and of course received amazing things! EE got you a real digital camera which was about the coolest thing! You totally had that thing figured out and were taking pictures like crazy! I am looking forward to downloading all of your pictures to the computer! I bet there are some pretty funny ones!
The best gift this year had the be the fake mustaches that Caroline got in her stocking! We had a blast playing with those this year and I expect there to be some in my stocking nect year!




After several hours it everyone else showed up and for the annual get together which I always look forward too! It is always so nice to have everyone together and enjoy the good company and delicious. Casey Always brings the most tasty things! This year was no exception. We had gourmet Snadwiches and Gurmet Soups, Tomato Basil and Pablano Cheddar and of course a ton of other stuff too! After we all ate a it was time for the name drawing Gift exchange! Daddy got Nonny name and we got her a beautiful wall hanging with their name on it. I got Poppy's name and he got some comfy houseshoes. EE got my name and I got some amazing perfume, Flowerbomb! PErfume was certainly the gift of the year! I got some, I also gave some to Eliz and to Gigi! SO we should be smellin really nice! Annie got Eric's name and he got a really neat drnck stand filled with tons of party foods nad beverage! Annie gifts are always the best! It was a wonderful Christmas afternoon/Evening!

We are certainly very fortunate, blessed, lucky, and the list could go on and on to be a part of this Whole Wonderful Family! Caroline, you are so very loved by all of these people! THe Bunzel's had a day full of Christmas blessing!



Merry Christmas Sweet Caroline!

I love you,
Momma Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment