Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Photos!

December 3, 2011

Christmas Photo’s with Wendy!



Today we visited Wendy White’s new studio for a Holiday Photo Session! I know I am obsessed with Capturing Caroline in photographs as much as I can!!! She is my whole world and I love to have her beautiful Face all around the house! Wendy is so wonderful and creative! Her Studio is amazing! Caroline had so much fun while we were their she got to play with Ornaments ( only shattered one! ), Christmas Lights, and blocks! Wendy’s little boys stopped by to pay Caroline a visit too! We had a fun morning and Wendy captured some amazing moments of Caroline. These Photographs warm my heart! Pieces of time captured which we can’t get back! I treasure them so….


Happy Holidays!
Momma Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment