Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas in Beebe!

December 17 – 18, 2011

Christmas with Grandmother and Granddaddy,

This year was a special Christmas in Beebe! We Celebrated the Season and several birthdays! Chris, Grandaddy, and Mine We all have birthdays in Nov. and December! I love my Grandparents and I love when they get to spend time with Caroline. We truly just celebrated being together and it was wonderful! My cousin Chris and his wife and their Baby Ava were in from Japan. This was our first time to meet Ava! Caroline was so good with little Ava!



She shared her Green Bouncing Ball with her and loved on her for most of our trip! This was also the Very First time that my grandparent were able to spend time with Both of their Great Grandchildren! I know these times won’t happen very often so it makes it that much more important and special. Caroline Sang and Played on the Piano and the Organ while we were their!

Music is in her blood!

Seeing Family we don’t see often made this Holiday brighter for me!
"That's My Cousin Ava!"


What Precious Cousins they are!


Love,

Momma Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment