Wednesday, December 28, 2011

30!

December 27, 2011


Well today was my 30th Birthday! I wanted this day to be spectacular…it certainly did not start off that way. I guess what everyone’s says is true….it is all down hill from here on, hahaa! For starters I had to work! No One should have to work on their Birthday especially a Big one like 3-0! OH well I had accepted that part! In addition to the having to work part I woke up late, had not cute hair, lost my badge to get inside the building at work….need I say more :/ Inspite of this I received a phone call that morning from Caroline and she sang Happy Birthday to me, “Mommaaaaa KATIE!” This certainly turned my not so great morning in to a Very Happy Morning! This was the Best Part of my Birthday! She Also Left me a Voice mail singing to me too! Her little voice just melts my heart 

After work I got home and Eric was all ready to take me to James AT The Mill for a Birthday Date! Yep it was a Great NIGHT! Eric certainly knows how I liked to be treated! We an amazing meal started off with Butternut Squash Soup and the An dui Corndog and ended with a Giant Plate of Four different desserts and our entire meal was created by Walt!!

Deserts By Walt! YUM-O!



Then Surprise I got an adorable Birthday Cake from Eric too!!! We were so stuffed we didn’t have any that night and it was really almost to pretty to cut! I had a wonderful 30th Birthday!

Beautiful Birthday Cake!




Xoxo,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment