Thursday, November 18, 2010

November 18, 2010

Sweet Caroline,

Another New WORD happened this evening! Drum Roll Please….KETCHUP! You have developed a love for Ketchup or maybe a love of dipping! Either way you shouted “Ketchup” this evening at Dinner! The bottle was sitting on the Table and you pointed to it and said “Ketchup.” Your Daddy and I both heard it and we looked at each other in surprise and asked you to say it again! You DID! I have to say this was the ONLY bright spot at Dinner Time. You wanted absolutely nothing to do with tonight’s meal. You screamed, cried, and tried to send your plate flying across the kitchen! This did not a Happy Mommy make. Your Daddy ate it but then told me didn’t care for the type of cheese I put on the broccoli and he didn’t like the Macaroni casserole I made either. SIGH….Like I said, Your New Word “Ketchup” was the only happy moment at tonight’s Dinner. I do so love your new words Baby Girl! Ketchup is a very important one! However you Aunt E E would disagree with this statement!

PS, Come to find out from Ms. Jo you had all ready eaten a TON of Popcorn for your afternoon snack! Maybe Dinner was so bad after All…..

I do so love you!
♥Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment