Sunday, November 14, 2010

November 14, 2010

Sweet Caroline,

            Today we went up to Fayetteville to visit Peevy, Clint and Gracyn!  I love when we all get together!  We are one week out from Miss Gracyn’s Big 1 Year Birthday Party!  We had to take Gracyn’s Birthday Canvas up and decided to do lunch and shopping….make a day of it!  While at lunch you developed a love for Gracyn’s vegetable Puffs!   I guess we will have to get some too!  I absolutely love watching Gracyn and you play with one another, eat each others food, hold hands, and just be together!!  The two of you melt my Heart!  Thank goodness for the Gap Get and Give 30% discount that Sarah sent to Peevy and I!  We totally got some Christmas Surprises for a great Deal!  Gracyn and you were pretty good girls with the exception of a small fit or two for our entire day of Shopping.  We did drag the two to you all over North West Arkansas! Pretty sure Peevy and I wore the two of you completely out! 
            Once we got home I had a few more items I wanted to purchase with the Gap discount and it expired at midnight.  Daddy and I showed you some pajama’s online and asked you to point to the ones you liked the very best.  You stood there for a moment and then you pointed to the Pink Cheetah Pair…WOW!! Could this just be a Coincidence… I THINK NOT!  This is the FIRST THING YOU PICKED OUT FOR YOURSELF!  I think your level of comprehension is amazing!  Pretty sure you understand almost everything we say to you!  You are one Smart Cookie!

Love You SO Very Much,
♥Mommy 

1 comment:

  1. Pink Cheetah! She is a smart cookie! I love this letter!

    ReplyDelete