Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 11, 2010   

Sweet Caroline,

This is just a random Word thing I wanted to share with you! Tuesday 11-09-10 when I dropped you off at Ms. Jo’s she told me that you said the word “Yellow.”  I was shocked in a good way! I mean Yellow…that is a big kind of random work to say! Ms. Jo said you all were outside playing and the older girls, Linlee and Adilyn were picking up leaves. Ms. Jo was asking them what colors they were and one happened to be Yellow.  Right after the Girls said yellow you shouted “Yellow!”  So that night after we were all home I asked to say “Yellow” and you did!!! You have been saying yellow ever since then!  We have been looking at lots of Yellow things!  I Love New Words and So Do You!  NOW We Must Work on the Word/ Color PINK!!!! 

I Love you,
♥ Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment