Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November 17, 2010

Dear Sweet Caroline,


Tonight we had to rush home to get ready to go the Community Thanksgiving Service with Grammy and Papa Rick. I decided we would have Chili from Wendy’s for dinner since I really wasn’t going to have time to make anything for us. We got home and sat down to eat and much to my amazement you fed yourself chili with a spoon! Exciting Moment…The First time you fed yourself using a utensil!! I do have to mention that you were using your left hand too! You really don’t look very much like me but maybe you will turn out to be left-handed like me! I was quite impressed with how neat you were at spooning the chili into your mouth! Miss Independent!
I was shocked at the amount of people at the Service tonight. I think everyone in the whole town of Van Buren was there! Grammy was singing in the Choir we sat with Papa Rick. There was a lot of singing that you every much enjoyed and a video about the organizations tonight’s offering was going to support that you liked! After that thing went down hill, you decided you were done behaving and Papa Rick Spent the rest of the service out in the lobby with you! You visited with everyone who was also out in the lobby and made new friends! You are quite the little Social Butterfly!

PS Today is Miss Gracyn’s First Birthday which we will be celebrating on Saturday! I t is so hard for me to believe that you all are both One…A year Old! Time is so fleeting! I hope that you all grow to have as wonderful a relationship as Peevy (Gracyn’s Mommy) and I have!

I LOVE SO MUCH Miss Priss!
♥Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment