Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve Party!

December 31, 2011

Happy New Year's Eve Caroline!



Tonight we went over to Pops and Gigi's for the New Year's Eve Party/30th Birthday Party for Me! Yep we are still celebrating my Birthday! Today we straightened your hair...I figured if other people could do it so could we! Your response to your straight hair was, " Ohhh It looks SO Long, like Repunzel!" A New Do to ring in the New Year!




New Years Eve is always Fun! We eat lots of good food, Play Games, and of course Celebrate my Birthday! I had a Delicious Chocolate cake and I got the most amazing PJ Harlow lounge wear! I do believe this lounge wear is the absolute most luxious thing I have ever worn. I am now addicted.

Well you actually got to stay up and ring in the new year! I figured if you wanted to stay up and you were in a happy mood, why not, it only happens once a year! Happy New Year Sweet Girl! I hope this year is filled with blessing galore!


I love you,
Momma Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment