Monday, January 23, 2012

31 Months!

January 23, 2012

Caroline!
You are 31 Months old or 2 ½ years and 1 month! Your currently weigh 27 lbs even and you are still 35 ½ inches tall. You haven’t grown taller this month just stayed the same!



At 31 Months:
We made a big step forward in potty training this month! You are wearing Big Girl Panties part time! By this I mean half of the day you are wearing panties and the other Pull ups! Now this being said we have made no further progress, but I know you will get there when you are ready. I am just hoping it is by age 3 you got this potty thing mastered!!
Baking Cookies to Celebrate 31 Months!


Time To Bake!


You have several new phrases words that you started using this month!
“Hey Momma, What Time is it? It’s Time to Dance! It’s Time to Dance!”
This cracked Mimi and I up the first time we heard you says this and it was completely out of the blue!

You have graduated from saying
“ Momma hold you” to “ Momma hold me” this is was sad and exciting all at the same time. It is just another reminder that you are growing up and constantly learning. It is truly amazing to watch you learn and understand new things.

You now say “I appreciate it” often paired with “Thank you” It makes me proud to hear you begin to say things like this and it also amazing me because that is a big word! But you are a very smart Little girl! Still Amazing….

You have a few New Spanish Words–
Agua!
Mexico!
Pinata!
You have been studying the Country of Mexico at School! You told me exactly how a Pinata works too and you made one at School! I love when you tell me about the things you are learning!
Caroline and her Mexican Pinata!



You love having your toe nails painted! EE has become your personal pedicurist! And every Wednesday here lately you have requested a new color! Luckily she has like 500 to choose from!


New Foods you have discovered and love!
Edamame! Holy Moly…You devour these beans! EE got you hook on them! They have now become a staple in our home! I mean it is the perfect snack for you and me! They are tasty, SUPER healthy, High Fiber and Low Iron! Exactly what you need and you LOVE THEM!!! This makes me A very Happy Mommy!

Cornbread! We done have cornbread very often I really don’t know why either. It is delish! We had vegetable soup and cornbread the other night after we had all sorted to recover from a viscous stomach bug! The Cornbread was the only part of that meal you ate! You had two pieces and then another for breakfast the next morning!
“Yummy Cornbread!”
We will be adding that as a regular item to the grocery list!

Your Daddy and I also put a playroom together for you this month! We finally decided it was time to give you a place to play and give Daddy back his man cave and regain a toy free living room! I have to say your playroom is pretty darn cute and you love having your own play space! It was definitely a win win for everyone!

Happy 31 Months Sweet Darling!
I Love you , I Love you, I love you…
Momma Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment