Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dance, Caroline!

March 3, 2012

Caroline!

Beautiful Ballerina



Today was your very first Ballet Class!




I have been looking forward to this day and it came! Not to mention it was a very busy day! I had a hair appt, then we had dance class, and then VeggieTales Live!

Mimi came over early to stay with you while I got my hair done. Then you all met me and we had lunch and then we all headed over to Lifesong Dance Studio. They just started a two year old class, So we jumped on board for it! Daddy Eric surprised us too! He wasn't going to miss your very first Dance class and this is just another reason he is such an amazing father!

We went into the Dance studio and at first for just a little while you were overwhelmed and not too sure about it!

But once Miss Hillary came over and started working with you, the "little Dancer" in you came out!

Getting First Position Correct right from the start!

Second Position!

Beautiful Turns

The First Plie'

A Chasse'

It was such a special moment for me to watch you begin to learn ballet. I was very pleased with what lifesong was actually doing with all of you. They are actually trying to teach you Ballet in. You all worked on First and Second positions and also Chasse' and just being up on your toes. You are a Beautiful "Baby Ballerina!" I am already looking forward to our next class.

Learning to Stretch with structure!

I got to participate with Caroline in a Little Fun Circle Time too!


After Ballet Class Mimi, You, and I hurried over to the Fort Smith Convention Center to watch VeggieTales live!!! You enjoyed most of the show and it was pretty cute! Towards the end you were so tired after all of the excitement you started asking Mimi if it was over and told her you were ready for your surprise. hahaa. Mimi of course got you a Bob the Tomato doll after the show and we headed home!

It was a very exciting and special day!
I am so proud of you and I love you so much!

Love,
Momma Katie

1 comment:

  1. Dance all day baby put on a stringy thong instead you can dance like a stripper whoer

    ReplyDelete