Friday, March 23, 2012

33 Months!

March 23, 2012

Caroline,

Today you are 33 Months Old! You currently weigh 27 lbs 8oz. and you are almost 36 inches tall!




I must admit it has become extremely difficult to take note of all of the new things you are doing! You are doing and learning so much so fast that is very hard to catch new things!

Here are just a few new things you have started doing or saying just this month!

You started saying, “That’s Ridiculous!”
And you have started talking about you hair and how long it is!

You tried Special K chips this month and you are a big fan!

The biggest Milestone this month was the turning around of the car seat! I was hoping to make it to 3 years old but that just did not happen! You love that we can see each other in the rear view mirror and that I can pat you legs and feet! Things have been better since we decided to front face! I guess it was the right time!

Had to go for a Quick ride around the neighborhood!

Front Facing is for the Cool Girls!



You had your very first Ballet Class this month! Every class you seem to be improving. I expect that will just keep improving, Sort of natural progress I suppose.





You have actually been with Mimi and Papa this entire week! It was Spring Break! You all went to see Grandmother and Grandaddy , who you for what ever the reason are calling the “Blue One” I know you had a wonderful week but I think you were glad to come home! I know I was sure glad you were home!

Happy 33 Months!!!

I love you!
♥ Momma Katie

1 comment:

  1. It will be so hot if her mouth and throat were getting at my cock sucking me until I've blown down her throat

    ReplyDelete