Thursday, February 23, 2012

32 Months Old!

February 23, 2012

Happy 32 months Caroline!

You are 32 months old today! Your currently weigh 27.7 lbs and still 35 ½ inches tall!

What a Sweetie You are!


At 32 Months:
It gets harder and harder for me to keep up with your new words and phrases! You have been speaking so clearly and in sentences for so long now. Random People are constantly commenting on your vocabulary and languages skills. People are always surprised that you have such an extensive vocab at such a young age. I am a proud Momma and it makes me think that we just might be doing a few things right:)

Here are a few new phrases/ words that I have noticed you using this month!

"China!" You have been learning about China and the Chinese new year at school for the past month. Just here lately you have teaching Daddy and I all about "China" It is amazing that you at 21/2 years old are teaching me things about China that I did not know!

You now say "Refrigerator" instead of "frig" I have to admit I always feel a little sad when these graduations happen. You are just growing up so fast!

"That's Enough!"
"Don't Follow me! I am old enough! I am big!"

You have a few New Words you have started saying-
Towel
Muscles
actually

New Foods you have discovered and love!
Fish Sticks! Yep you love them!

You have learned two new songs this month!
"Head,shoulders,knees, and toes"
"Skip to my Lou"

You also learned to recite the "Three Little Kittens". I love hearing you say this with your little voice! It makes me smile every time!



Happy 32 Months Sweet Pea!
I love you,
Momma Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment