Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of Preschool!

August 22, 2011

First Day of Preschool!

Today was Caroline’s First day of preschool! I have been anxiously and nervously waiting for this day! Back in April when I found out the Ms. Jo was not going to be keeping kids the next school year I think I cried for a week! Partly because We Love Ms. Jo so much and I just could not imagine taking Caroline to stay with anyone else or to a daycare! ALL I Can Say is Thank Goodness for Hobson Preschool and Kindergarten! I got Caroline on the waiting list in April and she was accepted!

Well Today Was the Big Day! I got all of her things packed up and clothes laid out for the next big chapter in Miss Caroline’s Life…Preschool!

Eric and I both took her to Hobson on the first day! She walked right in with her Backpack and lunch box! She sat down at the computer and said “Bye Momma Katie, Bye Daddy!” Then we left! I thought about her all day long! Hobson is only a block away from where I work so that made it even more difficult not to leave and go over there to check on her! But I made it though the day!

When I went to pick her up that after noon she was a happy girl and she had a great first day! She made a new friend, Blake!

I love you Caroline! You are Smart and Beautiful!
Momma Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment