Saturday, August 13, 2011

Big Girl Princess Bed!

August 12, 2011

Sweet Caroline,

Exactly one week ago (August 5, 2011) was your very first night to sleep in your “Big Girl Bed”. This was a bittersweet decision and transition for me.

The night before we made the big move you woke up 6 different times through out the night! I don’t believe this has happened since you were a tiny baby! So we decided enough is enough, we all three need to get our beauty rest and thus we moved in the “Big Girl” bed. Oh how you love your bed! You refer to it as your “Princess Bed in the Castle!” You have no idea how the warms my heart! We have all been sleeping much better and your bedding is coming along. Actually last Saturday your Daddy and I went looking for bedding we could use with pieces from your crib set. This was my original plan when I had all of your bedding made. What I hadn’t counted on was that No one makes or carries anything that is semi- youthful looking in the Chocolate / Gold / Peach Color family! However I do NOT regret my color decision on bit. Those are the colors that have always come to mind for Royal Princess’ Bedding. Guess what! YOUR Daddy the Hero found the bedding for your bed! It is going to look amazing once we have the pieces I am having revamped from your crib bedding!

You and I have been having story time in your bed, playing in your bed since we moved it in! Like I said it was bittersweet for me, my Sweet Little Baby Girl is now my Sweet little Big Girl and the moving out of the Crib and in with the Queen was the end of Baby Days. Another Special Moment, Milestone! I am thankful for each and every one!

I Love you,
♥Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment