Thursday, December 23, 2010

December 23, 2010

Sweet Caroline,

Happy 18 Months to you! Your current weight 21 pounds and 8 ounces and you are 31 inches in Height! You are exactly the same size that you were one month ago. I think your lack of weight gain might be partly due to the stomach bug you had this past weekend. You haven’t quite been able to shake it off. You are one tough cookie, no complaining out of you! You definitely get that from your Mama! Plus you starting having some kind of Horrible skin allergic reaction to something you are eating. Bless your heart! Thank goodness for the wise women in our family that keeps me from completely freaking out when stuff like this happens! I do not deal with it very well!

Hard to believe you are already 18 months old! Only a short six months until you will be two! You can bet I will be doing everything I can to slow our time together down! Time is precious and fleeting.

Here is a recap of new words and such from this past month!
“Papa” for Papa Rick….haven’t quite got the Rick part yet 
“Eat”
“Thank you”
“Please”
“Santa”
“Ho Ho Ho!”
“Taco”
“Pops”
“Knock Knock” and you actually said” Knock Knock while you were knocking on the door!
“Grammy”

You have starting saying so much just in just this past month…so amazing! I love when watching you learn and say new things!

You most very favorite thing to watch on television is Disney’s Prep and Landing! I am amazing at how this Christmas show completely holds your attention. You demand that I fast forward through the commercial too! This is the first and only thing that you have sat through time and time again. We have watching Prep and Landing I would say…..at least 115 times so far this month! You can’t get enough of Wayne the Elf!

I Love you Sweet Girl!
Happy 18 Months!
♥Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment