Sunday, December 26, 2010

Letter of Christmas - Letter Three

December 26, 2010

Sweet Caroline,

Today we went to visit Great Grandmama and Grandaddy in Beebe for Christmas and my birthday celebration. Since My Actual Birthday falls on a Monday this year we decided to celebrate the Sunday before. I have celebrated my Birthday with them since my very first one! This will be your second year to celebrate with me! You make my Birthday so much more special!
Grandmama and Grandaddy were so happy to see you! They love you so much and don’t get to see you as often as they would like or as often as I would like. We had a wonderful visit! You looked at all of Grandmama’s children’s books and played with all of the dolls and stuffed animals that she has made through the years. We had a great lunch and a delicious chocolate cake for the Birthday Dessert! You really wanted to play with the Candles, but sadly I would not let you. We had a great day visiting and celebrating Christmas and my Birthday! You are by far the best gift I have ever received.

I Love you,
♥Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment