Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Trilogy - Letter One

October 28, 2010

Sweet Caroline,
                                                                                   

The beginning of Our Halloween Fun, I picked up your Costume today!!  It is perfectly magnificent!  I am so excited about this weekend, you will actually big enough to sort of Trick or Treat…..well at least take a treat from a bowl and put it into your treat bag!
So much love went into your costume.  Sarah at OleeO’s did an incredible job at bringing my Vision of your “Queen of Hearts” dress/tutu and Treat Bag to life.  The Crown piece Amanda made for you is just amazing and the “Crowning Glory” to top of your look! I am a little worried about what we will be doing for Next year and the years after that!  I think I may be setting myself up for many years of Wondrous Costumes!  I will worry about that later!

Love you forever and Always,
♥Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment