Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Break!

March 24, 2013Caroline,This past week was your spring break and it was packed full of fun! It actually started last Friday because that was an In service day! So we decided to head to the Tulsa zoo for the day!
The weather was amazing! I think it was the first day of beautiful spring weather! Mimi took you to lunch and the Monkey House with Drake, Ella, and Isaac!
Silly Girls having fun!

Happy, Hot, and Tired!

You got a New Baby Bunny from Papa that you named Bun Bun. This is the cutest little bunny I have ever seen too! It is called a lionhead Rabbit, I guess because it looks like it has a lions mane around it's head.
Caroline and Bun Bun!

You went to the movies with Gigi. You all went to see the croods. I have no photo of this outing because Gigi did not send me any.
Outfit and accessories of Choice for Movie day!

You ended your spring break with Schnitzel over at Gigi and Pops's house. Right now schnitzel is your favorite thing to eat!
I would say you had a great spring break thanks to the wonderful family that loves you so much!



Love you,Momma Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment