Sunday, October 14, 2012

Family Fall Photo Session

October 13, 2012 Caroline,

Today was our first Family Photo session and your Fall Photo session with Wendy White Photography. This has been planned since July! You have no idea… my stress level has been through the roof today due to the weather and the fact that Papa and Mimi are bringing Chief t
he Pony to the session!! It really just could NOT RAIN!!! I mean Daddy Eric was on vacation for, this, Papa Rick was bringing the Pony, and Wendy White is BOOKED SOLID until FOREVER!!!!! So Liked I Said it just could not rain on our PHOTO DAY!Wendy called me to see if we could move our session time up any so we moved it up to 4:30 to hopes that we might beat the rain. Not to mention I had Amanda style my hair for this and the weather was so not in our favor for having a good hair day! Geez…Stress to the Max. After Amanda made my hair look fab I
rushed home to get Eric and Caroline loaded up. We Met Papa and Mimi so they could follow us to the location and after we were on the road I started to feel a tad better. We got to the location, Just a few sprinkles and then the photo shoot was on! Caroline had a great time! She Loves Chief and is so comfortable with him!

Simple Perfect!

Papa Rick says she is going to be a rider! I guess we will see! She would let Wendy take a few Photographs and then she would need to ride around for a little bit and so on. Chief Stepped on Caroline foot but that was the only not so great thing that happened. HA! She recovered quicklyJ and Wendy was able to get Lots of shots, I am hoping lots of great ones! After about an hour of Caroline and Chief. Papa had to load him back up so they could hopefully get him home before the rain came! Then was our Turn as a Family! Wendy basically told us to just enjoy being together!


A Very Happy Family!

So that is what we did! We just ran around and played with Caroline! Hopefully Wendy got AT Least one Good photograph of us! Regardless of how the Photographs turn out we all had a good time and Wendy is such a talented photographer I am positive she was able to capture a Few amazing photos!! The Rain held off just long enough for to get in our cars! She posted a few photographs almost immediately after our session. She always does this because she knows all of her clients want a sneak peak! Everything worked out perfectly! I know I will cherish these photographs of our Family! It is possible they might be the only ones we ever do!


This is what my life is all about!

I love you!
Momma Katie

1 comment: