Sunday, June 10, 2012

She is a Big Girl Now!

June 10, 2012 Well Caroline! I believe you are now a Big Girl and using the Potty! This has been a very long and struggly road for me, not so much you! Everyone will tell you and everything you read tells you that children will potty train when they are ready. Well I have been patiently waiting and paying very close attention to you for any sort of sign. Nothing no sign...well, I guess that is not exactly true, You have been telling me for some time that you would use the potty when you turned three! It is very hard knowing how extremely smart you are and seeing every other child that we know happily trying to or in fact using the potty and you COMPLETELY refusing to have anything to do with it! So last Saturday we had a little party for you as a way to mark the end of all diapers and pull ups! At 5:00 pm I took every diaper/pull up out of our house. I decided it was time and knew it was going to be HARD, panties 24/7.....well it is not like I really had much choice I had to something and I knew it was going to have to be extreme! You are so strong willed. I know this quality will serve you well later in life but for potty training it has been a nightmare! The funny thing is that NOT once have a been the least bit concerned with bedtime or naptimes, it is the AWAKE TIME that is frightenly concerning. The first several days were horrible and it definitly took a village to make a few tiny tiny steps in the right direction but we did it and thing have been improving by leaps and bounds! Here is a recap of Potty/Week One! Sunday: Would have nothing to do with the Potty, major fits, Monday: Nothing to Do with Potty, major fits, Tuesday:Nothing to Do with Potty, major fits, Wednesday: Sat on Potty at Mimi's, and tinkled in the Potty at Home! Thursday: Sat on the Potty for Gigi and tinkled in the Potty at Home! Friday: well it wasn't your best day a few accidents at Gigi's, tickled in the Potty at home, Saturday: Sat on the Potty every hour, tinked in the Potty twice! No Accidents! Sunday: Sat on the Potty every hour and a half and here is the most amazing part of all You actually went to the potty all by your self when you need to tinkle! I didn't even know you were in there until I heard you yelling "Mommy I peed peed in the potty!' and then you did that exact same thing for a poo poo! You went to the potty all by yourself! You are well on your way to Potty Perfection! |am just SO Very Proud of You, Caroline!!!! This is certainly a very big deal! I am truly amazed at how you have practially done a 180 in exactly a ONE week. You also have a bladder of steel which is sort of a blessing and a potty training curse all at the same time, however we are taking care of "business" and you are doing fantastic! Your are earning those stickers, cookies, and Dora's that is for Sure! I love you my Big Little Girl! Momma Katie!

37 comments:

  1. id sniff her panties while she sucked all 8 inches of my cock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sniffing a pair of my nieces right now she is 4 going to cum in them

      Delete
    2. just cum in the niece

      Delete
    3. I did in my cousin she was e***t, best p---y I ever had

      Delete
  2. yeah she would be fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. legs over your shoulders spread wide open, fingers in her bum while you eat her mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. anyone for chat leave e-mail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Littlekidsnaked@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. owrndonald6922@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. rollinsjames947@outlook.com

      Delete
    4. girlunda4@yandex.com

      Delete
  6. always looking for pics of baby and up to 14, love to chat

    ReplyDelete
  7. not a big girl yet but she will be when I finish with her, my c--k is going in all 3 holes

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a cute little daughter, I'm single father I have just started potty Training my little girl, I was concerned more about the night time as, I could not remind her about going too the toilet, she only had a couple of accidents on a night but then she was fine she almost completed it now which I'm happy as she starts nursery school after Easter. He is a photo of her going on the toilet for the first tim


    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wGgUySCr6Ac/UKAlF4p0UAI/AAAAAAAABvw/Lt0xPjT6l1s/s1600/IMG_0271.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmmmmmmmmmmmm yes tight little f--k

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girlunda4@yandex.com
    Do you have a Gmail account

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey i have some pics hit me up at mjack3835@gmail.com or at google hangouts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey heres a pic of a naked little girl
    IMG_0586

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would drill fuck her pussy until I unload my cum in her tight cunt. Then start fucking her asshole and cum so much in her ass that it comes out of her mouth. I would keep fucking both her holes until I can't cum anymore and make her lick up all my jizz on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://av.nyuu.info/v/s://clipwatching.com//db6idnqzbbfl/title/Jp0%20mp4

    ReplyDelete
  15. http://av.nyuu.info/v/s://highstream.tv/lppk3d8jo4xn/JessikaMoonAkaKamila1.mp4.html//title/Jessika%20Moon%20Aka%20Kamila1%20mp4

    ReplyDelete
  16. bigyoungester12@gmail.com send me a picture her buttnaked

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to smell her fart

    ReplyDelete
  18. she can go potty on my face

    ReplyDelete
  19. #teen #leak #nudes
    https://ptmega.ru/invite/i=95572

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes we all want to

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hoping daddy and his buddies give this sweet girl a nasty 3some maybe I can help out to and make it 4

    ReplyDelete
  22. https://cowesskz.pictures/invite/i=22931

    ReplyDelete