Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy 34 Months!

April 23, 2012 Caroline, Today you are 34 Months Old! You currently weigh 27lbs and 8 ounces and you are 36 inches tall! You have gotten taller but haven't gained any weight this month. I cannot believe you will be A Big 3 Year Old in just two months!
Here lately you have starting asking me what certain phase mean. This normally happen when I say something and then you will ask me, “Momma, what do you mean be said phrase?” For example you wanted to know what “Wishing someone Good Luck” Meant. It was sort of difficult to explain something like this to you….I had to really think about how to explain it and I am not sure I did a very good job! I am sure this is just the beginning of your questions that I will really have to put a little thought into. Another thing you are doing now is constantly asking “Why?” It does not matter what I say you immediately ask “Why?” The Song of the Month is “Mr. Golden Sun!” I love hearing you sing this song! You have preformed this tune everyday on the way to School for several weeks now! I never get tired of hearing you sing! It makes my heart happy! A Big Milestone is that you have been given the responsibility of feeding Hazel! This is your very first Official Responsibility that you have been given. I know it makes you feel happy to take care of Hazel and it makes me very proud! Happy 34 Months!!! I LOVE, LOVE you! ♥ Momma Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment