Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Update on Caroline Elizabeth!

November 23, 2011

Happy 29 months Caroline!

First I would like to apologize for not keeping up with your monthly Birthdays! I already regret it!  All I can do is be sure to write everything new down moving forward!

Your currently weight 25 pounds and 8 ounces and I am not exactly sure how tall you because I didn’t measure you. You got your first Hair cut this month! That was quite a big deal for me, not so much you! You were a perfect angel!

We are still wearing diapers and potty training is not going well at all! You refused to have anything to do with it!

Here is a review of the New Words / phrases you have added to your Vocabulary!
“That’s sour” referring to things you eat!
“Yummy in My Tummy!”
Know what street you live on You say’ “ 24 Parkway Circle!” We still need to work on the house number 
What town you live in “Van Buren!”
You can now count all the way to 15!
You love to say you want “100” of something
You know what Red, Blue, Yellow, Green and Pink are in Spanish!
“Is that mine?” “ Is that for me?” You ask these questions all of the time!
You talk constantly in full complete sentences and have been for this summer
It is very easy to carry on a conversation with you!
Just recently you have taken over the task of feeding Hazel! You love to make sure she has food in her bowl!
You love to sing songs! The newest song is “Fat Mr. Turkey”
At Night you always say, “Momma Rub my Back.” You have been doing this for several months but since I haven’t been updating like I should I am putting it in here!
You sing the “Happy Birthday” Song
You have know for several months that every one has a name and you have been calling me Momma Katie for a Long time! You call Daddy , Eric , Papa Rick, Mimi, Marti ,EE Elizabeth, Gigi Missy, Pops Keith

I know there are so so many other things that you are saying and doing! My Memory just can’t get it all!


New Food!
Since Preschool has started and we pack you lunch everyday you have developed a love for the Lunchable 
Your citrus Allergy has really subsided! You can now enjoy Mandarin oranges!
Shredded wheat you call them ‘biscuits”

You are amazing and constantly learning!

Happy 29 Months!
I Love you,
♥Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment